Muddy Waters for Silver Springs
The deadline has come and gone.
Marion County leaders faced an ultimatum today to decide whether to take over the Silver Springs theme park. But now the future of the attraction is much less clear than it's waters.
TV20 spoke with the attorney representing Palace Entertainment, Jake Varn, who said they will continue to look at other options with the State of Florida, rather than the County.
- Plans to Remove Wild Waters in Silver Springs
- Improving Water Quality in Silver Springs
- Wild Waters To Be Removed From Silver Springs
- Muddying the Waters
- Citizens Gather to Hear About Silver Springs Tranistion Plan
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Silver Springs Man Charged In Missouri Sex Ring
- County Take Over of Silver Springs
- Silver Springs- County's Vision.
- Man Hit by Car on Silver Springs Blvd