Piccadilly Pot Pie Recall
If you have any pasties from Piccadilly Fine Foods, you might want to put a fork in them, they're done. The company is recalling close to 800 pounds of chicken and mushroom frozen pasties from Piccadilly Fine Foods because they may contain an undeclared allergen.
Individual packages weighing 8oz each were shipped in 12lbs cases containing 24 individual packages. The products were produced between August of last year and February of this year.
Pies were shipped to distributors here in Florida as well as California, Colorado, and Texas. So far, there have been no reports of anyone getting sick. If you have any questions for the company, you can reach a representative by calling (408) 246-1200.
- "Pie Lady" of Reddick Celebrates A Century of Life
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- City and Family at Odds Over Pot-Bellied Pig
- Pot Homes
- Big Pot Bust
- Busted! (With $100,000 Worth of Pot)
- Toddler Brings Pot to School
- Pot of "Bed Tax" Gold
- Pot Bust in Marion County
- Possible E-Coli Contamination Causes Winn-Dixie to Recall Beef