Silver Springs - WCJB Exclusive
Published February 16th, 2011
The deadline has come and gone. Marion County leaders faced an ultimatum Tuesday to decide whether to take over the Silver Springs Theme Park. TV20's Natalia Martinez reports that the future of the attraction is much less clear than its waters.
- Silver Springs- County's Vision.
- Part Two of U.F. President Bernie Machen's exclusive interview with WCJB
- U.F. President sits down with WCJB for exclusive interview
- New Bill Could Protect Springs- But Not All Of Them
- Citizens Gather to Hear About Silver Springs Tranistion Plan
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Plans to Remove Wild Waters in Silver Springs
- Improving Water Quality in Silver Springs
- Muddy Waters for Silver Springs
- Man Hit by Car on Silver Springs Blvd