Silver Springs - WCJB Exclusive
Published February 16th, 2011
The deadline has come and gone. Marion County leaders faced an ultimatum Tuesday to decide whether to take over the Silver Springs Theme Park. TV20's Natalia Martinez reports that the future of the attraction is much less clear than its waters.
- Silver Springs- County's Vision.
- New Bill Could Protect Springs- But Not All Of Them
- Citizens Gather to Hear About Silver Springs Tranistion Plan
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Plans to Remove Wild Waters in Silver Springs
- Improving Water Quality in Silver Springs
- Man Hit by Car on Silver Springs Blvd
- Thousands of Artifacts Found in Silver Springs
- Millions to be Invested in Silver Springs
- Silver Springs Now Under State's Wing