Therapist Accused of Setting Up Armed Robbery
Gainesville police said a massage therapist tried to soften up an elderly client before stealing from her. The 47 year old therapist is accused of orchestrating the armed robbery of the 92 year old's pricey family heirloom. Also arrested Wednesday for the robbery was 42 year old Reginald Bernard Thomas. Detectives said Fletcher had two gunmen storm her 38 foot long RV turned massage studio on Saturday, January 22nd.
"This robbery wasn't random. These two guys weren't wandering northwest Gainesville, happened into a retirement community, then once in the parking lot go inside a RV and happen to find the one person wearing a 30,000 dollar ring," said Detective Courtnay Roberts with GPD.
To learn more about this story including why Fletcher has spent a lot in prison but not behind bars, watch the video to your right.
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery At Lake City Gas Station
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery Released
- Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Violent Armed Robberies Related?
- ARMED ROBBERY
- Gainesville Armed Robberies
- Attempted Armed Robbery at Marion Street Café in Lake City
- Lake City Armed Robbery at S & S Convenience Store
- Deputies Search For Armed Suspect In Home Invasion Robbery