Therapist Accused of Setting Up Armed Robbery
Gainesville police said a massage therapist tried to soften up an elderly client before stealing from her. The 47 year old therapist is accused of orchestrating the armed robbery of the 92 year old's pricey family heirloom. Also arrested Wednesday for the robbery was 42 year old Reginald Bernard Thomas. Detectives said Fletcher had two gunmen storm her 38 foot long RV turned massage studio on Saturday, January 22nd.
"This robbery wasn't random. These two guys weren't wandering northwest Gainesville, happened into a retirement community, then once in the parking lot go inside a RV and happen to find the one person wearing a 30,000 dollar ring," said Detective Courtnay Roberts with GPD.
To learn more about this story including why Fletcher has spent a lot in prison but not behind bars, watch the video to your right.
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery At Lake City Gas Station
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery Released
- Armed Robbery at Ocala Jewelry Store
- Dixie County Armed Robbery Video
- 3 Arrested for 3 Armed Robberies in Gainesville
- Armed robbery of church group turns into stand-off
- Police Still Investigating Armed Robberies near Royal Village
- Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspects
- Armed robbery at Sweet Dreams Eastside
- Suspects Take Victim's Clothes In Armed Robbery