Williston Utilities Workshop
The workshop tonight was heated, but the people's voices were heard. Tonight was the night many Williston residents had been waiting for and got the chance to speak their mind. The meeting started at started at 6, and by 7:30 there had been numerous accusations and heated comments from residents and city council members.
The council agreed to rework the ordinances, that have been in place for twenty years, that people were most concerned about. Including reducing the deposit for late payments and calling those on the cut off list before cutting off their power.
Council members said they will have a preliminary draft of the changed policies at next Tuesday's meeting.
- FHP: Car Crashes Into, Topples Utility Pole On Williston Road
- City of Gainesville Budget Workshop
- Homeowner Workshops Offered in Ocala and Gainesville
- Firewise Workshop
- School Board Holds Budget Workshop
- Workshops for the Unemployed
- Foreclosure Help Workshop in Crystal River
- Emotions Run High as Commissioners Face Questions During Biomass Plant "Workshop"
- Ocala Utility Workers Turning on the Lights Up North
- Lowering Utility Bills