Williston Utilities Workshop
The workshop tonight was heated, but the people's voices were heard. Tonight was the night many Williston residents had been waiting for and got the chance to speak their mind. The meeting started at started at 6, and by 7:30 there had been numerous accusations and heated comments from residents and city council members.
The council agreed to rework the ordinances, that have been in place for twenty years, that people were most concerned about. Including reducing the deposit for late payments and calling those on the cut off list before cutting off their power.
Council members said they will have a preliminary draft of the changed policies at next Tuesday's meeting.
- Ocala Utility Workers Turning on the Lights Up North
- NAACP Concerns Over Biomass Plant
- Utilities compete for best tasting drinking water
- Workshops for the Unemployed
- North Central Florida Wage Theft Task Force Holds Workshop
- Ag Workshop Informs Teachers
- Emotions Run High as Commissioners Face Questions During Biomass Plant "Workshop"
- Foreclosure Help Workshop in Crystal River
- Plans and Workshops Over Plum Creek Envision Alachua
- Child Support Workshops scheduled at local libraries