92 Year Old Woman Accused of Shooting at Neighbor Over A Kiss
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned even at age 92. As a result, a Marion county woman's fires of passion quickly ignited into rage. Deputies said the woman Helen Staudinger was turned down by her 53-year old neighbor Dwight Bettner. Investigators said she then grabbed a gun and started firing. Bettner said she was enamored with him and opened fire after he denied her a lip lock. While he said bullets came close, he wouldn't have done anything differently.
"No, I don't regret giving her no kiss... yes I would have done it the same way no matter how it turned out," said Bettner.
To see a full report including where bullets hit, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- 8-Year-Old Boy Set on Fire While Playing in Neighbors' Yard
- Neighbors Detail House Where 15 Year Old Was Brutally Murdered
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Belleview Man Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old
- 11 & 15 Year-Olds Accused Of Killing Brother
- Man Accused of Sex with 14-Year-Old, Two Spoke Through App
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old