Another Vicious Dog Attack
A morning run for three Gainesville women turned vicious for one of them. According to investigators, two pit bull mixes came after the woman who was running in front of the others in the Monteocha area in Northwest Alachua County. The dogs were picked up by animal services yesterday but the victim says more needs to be done.
This is the second report in the last two weeks of a dog attack in North Central Florida. In late February, a 91-year-old man was mauled by three pit bulls in Putnam County and yesterday morning a woman was attacked just around the corner from her home.
The victim was bitten badly on her hand, breast, thigh, and ankle. The owner surrendered his dogs and are now being held in quarantine for ten days. If the owner decides he wants the dogs back, animal services investigator Jessica Laginegar, says he will have to go through a court appeals process.
- Another Dog Could Be Victim Of Dogfighting
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Ruling: 2 Dogs Should be Euthanized for Attack
- Woman Requires 150 Stitches after Dogs Attack
- Cop Attacked by Dogs
- Dogs attack Horse
- Columbia County Deputy Forced to Shoot Attacking Dog
- Deputies Search For Answers In Fatal Dog Attack
- Gainesville Woman Attacked by Dogs
- Neighbors React to Deadly Dog Attack