Bo Diddley's Family Challenging His Will
He's been dead for over two years, and now family members are challenging his will. Saying he was illiterate and didn't know what he was signing. Ellis McDaniel, better known as Bo Diddley, passed away in June 2008, leaving behind a plethora of music and memorabilia worth millions.
His will was written and read to him by his chosen executor and close friend but the family is saying the Rock N' Roll legend they knew, wouldn't have agreed to the terms in his will. Family members of Bo Diddley say they weren't involved in his business when he was alive, but now that he's passed and they have been named the heirs to his estate, it's more their business than anyone else's. The only problem is, the will says otherwise.
- Marion County Sheriff's Deputy Will Not Be Getting His Job Back
- Occupy Gainesville Protesters Cited, Including Bo Diddley's Son
- Labor Daze Fest 2014 Features Live Music, Family Fun
- John Waldo's Family want a law passed in his name
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery
- Fresh & Juicy: Grape Stompin' Festival
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- A Local Muslim Leader Has Faith that Pastor Jones Will Change His Mind...
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life