Columbia County EMS On Chopping Block
Columbia County's move to privatize it's emergency service took a turn for the worse, for current E-M-S workers today. Four agencies submitted applications to the county to run E-M-S, but only three were accepted. The fourth application, Columbia County emergency service, was cut. The committee agreed Columbia County E-M-S was "non-responsive" in the qualifications they submitted and therefore were not considered.
The rankings are as follows:
1.) Life Guard Ambulance
2.) Century Ambulance Service
3.) Rural Metro Corporation
For the full story, watch the video to the right.
- Florida Nutrition Program on the Chopping Block Amidst Budgeting Issues
- Local Mental Health Facility on the Chopping Block? Maybe Not...
- Fourth of July Celebrations in Lake City
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Columbia County Inmates Shot by Gunman
- Columbia HS student suspended for flying flag
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- UF Plaza Block Party... Blocked
- Block Tuition at UF...Blocked