Crews Prepare For The Race
Today Gatornationals had the first day of qualifying races for the pros and that means a lot of adjustments for the crews. Weather plays a big part in how the cars perform. Track temperature can't be too warm or too cold. The cool and dry weather this weekend gives the engines more oxygen which means they can get damaged more easily. Watch the video on the right to see what crews do to prepare.
- Crews Prepare For Noche de Gala
- Former Dunnellon Teacher and Crew Blast Off!
- Crews Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- GRU Crews Hard At Work Restoring Power
- Crews Fight 40-Acre Brush Fire In Putnam County
- Deputies Secure Sexual Predator's Backyard as Crews Dig
- Bradford County Crews Battled Brush Fires
- Sinkhole Swallows Florida Man: Crews Call Off Search
- Race for Sheriff Among Hot Races for Primary Elections
- Congress Prepares for a Long Night in Preparation for a Possible Government Shutdown