Dancing With The Gainesville Stars
Judi Markell and TV 20's David Snyder perform a tango at "Dancing With The Gainesville Stars" at the UF Hilton on March 12th, 2011. The musical selection--and the theme to the routine--was "Jealousy."
This video is "raw," which means it was meant to be edited into shorter clips for use during our newscast. But the entire routine is provided here, with two small edits, at the request of many viewers.
Becky Burleigh, Scott Costello, and Melanie Shore all performed wonderfully, although their complete routines were not caught on camera by our young videographer.
The event was a benefit for the Junior League of Gainesville.
- Dancing With The Gainesville Stars
- Dancing With The Stars
- First Results from Dancing with the Stars
- Danscompany of Gainesville Offers Kids A Chance to Dance In The Wiz
- WINTER WONDERLAND DANCE
- Dance Alive National Ballet
- Ballroom Dancing
- Dance Alive's "Bolero" Promises A Night Of Latin Entertainment
- Chocolate and Champagne Gala raises money for Dance Alive National Ballet
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon