Eastside High School Athlete Dies
Published March 9th, 2011
Sources tell TV20 that Sarah Landauer, the 17 year old Eastside High School athlete who collapsed Monday afternoon at track practice, died at Shand's Hospital early this morning.
We'll have more on this story tonight at 5:30 and 6.
- Eastside High School Cuts ROTC Program
- Five Eastside High School Students Win Nasa's Student Astronaut Challenge
- Eastside High Marching Rams Kick Off School Year
- Eastside High School's Soulfest Brings Down the House
- Eastside High School's Young App Developers
- Master Chefs of the CIA at Eastside High School
- Third victim dies in Chardon High School Shooting
- High School Football Player Dies During Camp
- Community Supports Injured High School Athlete #PrayForCole
- Campaign encourages high school athletes to "be themselves"