Eastside High School Athlete Dies
Published March 9th, 2011
Sources tell TV20 that Sarah Landauer, the 17 year old Eastside High School athlete who collapsed Monday afternoon at track practice, died at Shand's Hospital early this morning.
We'll have more on this story tonight at 5:30 and 6.
- Eastside High School's Soulfest Brings Down the House
- Master Chefs of the CIA at Eastside High School
- Eastside High Marching Rams Kick Off School Year
- Eastside High School Cuts ROTC Program
- Five Eastside High School Students Win Nasa's Student Astronaut Challenge
- Third victim dies in Chardon High School Shooting
- High School Football Player Dies During Camp
- Renown Chefs Visit Eastside High
- Extreme Herb Garden Makeover at Eastside High
- Eastside High Student Honors Boston Bombing Victims at Prom