Fugitive's Run Ends with a Dog Bite
A fugitive's flashy run from the law is over. Deputies said 22-year old Sean Fullwood fled North Central Florida after stealing 200,000 dollars in jewelry. Fullwood was arrested about 2,500 miles away in Mendocino, California where he was in jail as of Wednesday. A store employees and an owner said they're happy they were finally caught.
"As a twenty two year old kid living this flashy lifestyle, driving around in Range Rovers and Lamborghinis... we didn't expect him to be on the run for long," said owner Clint Asbell.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Newly-adopted dog bites toddler
- Dog Bite Prevention
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Happy Ending for Abused Dogs Rescued in Newberry
- Dog thrown into traffic gets happy ending
- Thanksgiving Holiday Ends in Fatal Hit and Run Accident for FSU Student
- Trenton Dog Owners Deny Running Puppy Mill
- Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Keep Biting!
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!