Gainesville's Annual Ghost Town
If you look around a part of North Central Florida, it looks like a ghost town and it isn't because of power outages. The sidewalks along university avenue are empty and the signs posted in stores said it all we're closed.
They're closed at least until college students return.
To see why some shops decide to close their doors and why others don't, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Kerr City, Historic Ghost Town
- Third annual 'Jest Fest!' in Gainesville this weekend
- Gainesville Contends For Title Town USA
- AARP Holds Town Forum Meeting in Gainesville
- Levy County Sheriff's Deputies Replace Inglis Police, Saves Town Money
- Town of Inglis to Dissolve Local Police Department, Begins Neogtiating with Levy County Sheriff's Office
- Micanopy's Small Town Charm Attracts Thousands this Weekend
- Residents outraged over timing of Ted Yoho's town hall meeting
- "Ghost Bike" Memorial a Reminder to Share Road
- Ghost Bike Honors Rebecca Harris