Honoring An Educational Leader
A Quinn Jones transformed education in Alachua County and far beyond.
He was a pioneer who fought everyday for opportunities for the kids in his classrooms.
Now nearly 90 years after he began his career as an educator, Gainesville's Community Redevelopment Agency is honoring the man who inspired so many.
- Local Union Leaders Question The Future Of Labor
- University of Florida Librarian Wins National Honor
- Community Leader Honored with Sports Complex
- Friends, Family, and Colleagues Gather To Honor Community Leader at Retirement Party
- Panhandle Civil Rights Leader to be Honored
- Florida Board of Education Passes 6 Year Achievement Plan
- "Certified Substitutes" Can't Replace Full-time Teachers
- Drowsy Driving Prevention Week in Florida
- Governor Scott Visits UF in Support President Machen's Goal of Becoming Top 10 University
- Local Schools Respond to Drop in Letter Grade