Honoring An Educational Leader
A Quinn Jones transformed education in Alachua County and far beyond.
He was a pioneer who fought everyday for opportunities for the kids in his classrooms.
Now nearly 90 years after he began his career as an educator, Gainesville's Community Redevelopment Agency is honoring the man who inspired so many.
- Community Leader Honored with Sports Complex
- Friends, Family, and Colleagues Gather To Honor Community Leader at Retirement Party
- Florida Board of Education Passes 6 Year Achievement Plan
- Florida Lotto Raises Millions for Education
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- Fla. Education Chief Resigns Amid Grading Scandal
- State Officials Gather for Education Summit
- UF Health Advance Directive Educating Others About End-Of-Life Care
- Anti Gang Education Program in Schools
- Congressman Stearn's Tour on Healthcare and Education