Merit-Pay Moving to Governor
GOVERNOR RICK SCOTT IS GETTING A SIGNATURE PIECE OF LEGISLATION... THAT IS READY FOR HIS SIGNATURE.
THE STATE HOUSE THIS AFTERNOON APPROVED A BILL THAT WOULD SET UP A MERIT PAY SYSTEM FOR TEACHERS AND END TENURE.
SOME TEACHERS ARE AFRAID ITS A BILL THAT DOESN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SOME SPECIAL TEACHERS... AND THEIR SPECIAL STUDENTS.
- Grading Teachers, Merit Pay Moves Forward
- Teacher's Pay Raise Merit Based
- Teachers Fight Against Merit Pay
- Merit Pay Advancing
- Teachers Still Waiting for Governor's Pay Raise
- Florida Governor And Legislators Pay Little For Insurance
- Governor’s Signature Needed to Extend Unemployment
- Florida Governor Approves 3-Year Medicaid Expansion
- Anthony Paying $25,000 to Avoid Writing Life Story
- Florida's Shands to Pay $26M Over False Claims