Old Town Teen Murdered
A Dixie County man is behind bars tonight for killing his 19-year-old ex-girlfriend. According to Taylor County Investigators, Jenny Jackson, of Old Town, met up with 23-year-old Torrey Pendarvis last night in Cross City.
Pendarvis first told his family there had been a hunting accident, but then told a different story once he was sitting in the back of a patrol car.
Deputies tell me Torrey Pendarvis and Jenny Jackson grew up in Cross City and both attended Dixie County high school. Investigators say they still don't know why Pendarvis killed Jackson but since Pendarvis is married to another woman, say this could be a case of domestic violence. Taylor County Investigators say Pendarvis and Jackson met at the Napa Auto Parts store in Cross City. They say they have no reason to believe she was taken by force...but her body was later found by deputies in Taylor County, where they say Pendarvis dumped her body on the side of the road. Pendarvis confessed to a family member around 2:00am today that he'd been in a hunting accident, but later divulged the truth to a deputy. Jenny Jackson died from multiple gun shot wounds.
For more information, watch the video
to the right.
- Arrest Made In 3 Year Old Murder
- 82 Year Old Man Murdered In Suwannee County
- Neighbors Detail House Where 15 Year Old Was Brutally Murdered
- 14-year-old Charged with Attempted Murder
- 19 year old Arrested for Waldo Murder
- Family of Murdered Four Year Old Speaks Out
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
- Murdered Teen's Reward Fund
- Murdered Teen's Final Moments
- 6 Months Later, Father of Murdered Teen Speaks Out