Remembering Jenny Jackson
It was a somber day for the people of Dixie County as they mourn the loss of a young woman. 18-year-old Jenny Jackson was murdered and dumped on the side of the road by who Taylor County Investigators say was her ex-boyfriend. On Wednesday, friends and family came together to remember her spirit. The funeral was held at Scrub Creek Baptist Church in Cross City. A candle light vigil followed at Cross City Park.
23-year-old Torrey Pendarvis was arrested early Friday and is being charged with Jackson's murder. Pendarvis is being held at the Taylor County jail. This case will go to the Taylor County Grand Jury at the end of the month.
A car wash in Jackson's memory will be held at Cross City Rehabilitation Center, where she worked, on Friday at 10am.
- Jenny Craig
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- Siblings' Trial Begins
- Jury Seated for Amber Wright
- Opening Statements in Michael Bargo Trial
- Witnesses Testify in Bargo Trial
- Michael Bargo Trial Continues
- Michael Bargo Takes the Stand in Trial
- Closing Arguments Finished in Michael Bargo Trial
- Michael Bargo's Mother Gives Emotional Testimony