Security at the Raceway
Put the pedal to the metal, a hundred thousand fans can't wait for the Gatornationals' weekend events. About 50 sheriff's deputies and private security will be on hand for the 42nd annual National Hot Rod Association's annual gathering. Raceway representatives said the estimated cost for those services are around 150,000 dollars.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Gainesville Raceway Renamed
- 15 Year Old Severely Injured in Raceway Crash
- Raceway Says 15 Year Old Race Car Driver Died
- 15-Year-Old Dies at Bubba Raceway- Too Young to Be on Track?
- Gatornationals Prep Well Underway at Auto Plus Raceway
- County Commissioners End Fairground Negotiations with Auto Plus Raceway
- Raceway Demolition
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats
- Social Security Going Paperless in March
- Personal Information Accessed in FLDOE Security Breach