Security at the Raceway
Put the pedal to the metal, a hundred thousand fans can't wait for the Gatornationals' weekend events. About 50 sheriff's deputies and private security will be on hand for the 42nd annual National Hot Rod Association's annual gathering. Raceway representatives said the estimated cost for those services are around 150,000 dollars.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Gainesville Raceway Renamed
- Raceway Demolition
- County Commissioners End Fairground Negotiations with Auto Plus Raceway
- Social Security Going Paperless in March
- UF Beefs up Security Football Gameday Weekend
- Personal Information Accessed in FLDOE Security Breach
- Fla. Spent Nearly $173,000 Extra on Security
- Parking Garage Security
- Security Camera Footage of Lake City Murder Obtained by WCJB
- Security Breach at the University of Florida