Gilchrist County Sheriff's deputies are cracking down on a speeding problem, or are they? After receiving numerous complaints from residents about speeding and careless drivers, deputies were issued an order to write at least one ticket a day. That was cancelled by Sheriff Daniel Slaughter, but deputies are still paying closer attention.
For more information, watch the video to the right.
- Move Over Law Crackdown
- Gainesville Police Crackdown On Aggressive Drivers
- With Start of Football Season, Comes Police Crackdown on Drunk Driving
- DUI Crackdown
- Holiday DUI Crackdown
- Coke Crack-down
- House Approves Bill to Speed Up Capital Punishment
- Cross-County, High-Speed Chase Leaves Residents Shaken
- One Dead In High Speed Chase
- Woman Leads 3 County High Speed Chase