It was a big night for the gator nation, but it was even bigger for business. Sports bars were packed with orange and blue fans who brought in a lot of green. Win or lose, businesses were expecting a win. Fans filled sports bars tonight to watch their gator's play in the sweet 16. A big turnout that settled the score for restaurants, that have otherwise been behind.
- A "Sweet" Incentive for Safety
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Public Land Plus Private Business Equals Sweet Success
- SweetBerries "Treat for Treat"
- Cade Museum Prize "Sweet 16"
- Local Business Owner on ABC's "Shark Tank"
- UF Business Students Get Advice from "Soleful" Entrepreneur
- Leaders "Toast to Business" at Annual Chamber of Commerce Event
- Dunnellon Sells Failed "Greenlight" Business in Effort to Avoid Bankruptcy
- Businesses Say "No More Prisons"