It was a big night for the gator nation, but it was even bigger for business. Sports bars were packed with orange and blue fans who brought in a lot of green. Win or lose, businesses were expecting a win. Fans filled sports bars tonight to watch their gator's play in the sweet 16. A big turnout that settled the score for restaurants, that have otherwise been behind.
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- A "Sweet" Incentive for Safety
- Public Land Plus Private Business Equals Sweet Success
- Cade Museum Prize "Sweet 16"
- SweetBerries "Treat for Treat"
- Local Business Owner on ABC's "Shark Tank"
- Downtown Ocala Business Owners: Renovation Troubles are "Worth It"
- Online Grocery Business Helps "Lazy" Students
- Dunnellon Sells Failed "Greenlight" Business in Effort to Avoid Bankruptcy
- Leaders "Toast to Business" at Annual Chamber of Commerce Event