Thieves Hit Up RV Business
A fleet of motor homes won't be hitting the open road any time soon. Police officers said thieves cut the fence to the J.D. Sanders RV sales center along US Highway 441 sometime between Saturday and Sunday. Inside, they said 30 RVs were broken into where flat screen TVs and DVD players were stolen. The heist is not a first for our area.
"It has happened more in the recent past. Lake City had an issue with it recently. They had some RV businesses that were broken into. We are looking right now to see if there is any type of pattern that relates to the problem that they are had and the problem we are having here," said Jesse Sandusky with the Alachua Police Department.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Local Businesses Take Hit on Cyber Monday
- Small Ocala businesses take a negative hit becaue of construction
- Suspicious Fire Hits Family Business
- Roadwork About to Hit Busy Road
- Cigarette Thieves Hit South Florida
- Thieves hit lingerie store, steal $7,500 in lingerie
- Thieves behind bars after burglarizing hotel parking lot vehicles
- Authorities In Marion County Looking For Thieves Who Stole Car And Credit Cards
- Law Hopes To Deter Copper Thieves
- Thieves Busted After Pawning Stolen Goods