UF Grad Student Survives Earthquake
Published March 16th, 2011
A University of Florida graduate student was in Tokyo visiting his family when the earthquake hit. Now he worries about the radiation and the possibility of it affecting his family.
- UF students, faculty mourn victims of Nepal earthquake
- UF Hires Private Firm To Investigate Shooting Of Grad Student
- University of Florida Grad Student Invents the "Bird Buggy"
- No Charges For UF Grad Student Shot By Police
- New Info In UF Grad Student Shooting
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- UF Student Hit By Bus Survives
- American Grad Student Attacked by Chimpanzees in South Africa
- UF Veterinarian: I Survived Cancer and I Help Dogs Survive It, Too
- Earthquake Felt Half Way Around the World Causing Aftershocks in North Central Florida