Waste Pro-Tection For Alachua
A program suggested by trash collectors has become a treasured way for Alachua Police Officers to be more efficient while on patrol.
A new partnership called Waste Pro-Tection has garbage collectors looking for suspicious activity in their community.
It costs tax payers nothing, and Waste Pro says it helps them achieve their mission of giving back to the people they serve.
- Alachua County Doesn't Want To Waste Our Trash
- Alachua County Closer to Opening Protected Land to Hunting
- Waste Assessment Fees On The Rise
- Waste and Fire Assessment Fees Marion County
- Is Toxic Waste Heading For Your Drinking Water?
- UF Dorms - Working Away The Waste
- New Starke Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Commission Report - Recyling Waste, 16th Ave Plans, and CHOICES
- Moving-In...Next To A Toxic Waste Site
- Saving Tons of E-waste from Local Landfills