Waste Pro-Tection For Alachua
A program suggested by trash collectors has become a treasured way for Alachua Police Officers to be more efficient while on patrol.
A new partnership called Waste Pro-Tection has garbage collectors looking for suspicious activity in their community.
It costs tax payers nothing, and Waste Pro says it helps them achieve their mission of giving back to the people they serve.
- Alachua County Doesn't Want To Waste Our Trash
- Alachua County Fire Rescue Improves Public Protection Class
- Alachua County Closer to Opening Protected Land to Hunting
- Waste Assessment Fees On The Rise
- Waste and Fire Assessment Fees Marion County
- Is Toxic Waste Heading For Your Drinking Water?
- UF Dorms- Working Away The Waste
- Saving Tons of E-waste from Local Landfills
- Waste Water Spill Clean-Up
- GRU Officials working to clean 900 Thousand Gallons of Waste Water