Williston City Manager On His Way Out
A second city leader in three months is resigning in Williston. According to councilman-elect, Jerry Robinson, city manager Marcus Collins will be leaving in two weeks. His departure is just one of many things that has put Williston under a microscope, and they aren't exactly things that the small city of Williston wants attention for.
First their city attorney of fifteen years, Norm Fugate, resigned on January 4th to he says "protect my professional career." Then, there was the sky high utility bill late fees that left customers with bills in the thousands of dollars. Now, their city manager is resigning.
For more, watch the video to the right.
- Williston City Manager Patrick Miller Suspended
- Williston City Manager Fired
- Williston Picks Final City Manager Candidate
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- City Manager Candidates Take Tour Of The City
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Lake City Police Chief and City Manager Aren't Going Anywhere
- Alachua County Commissioners Reach Out to Third Manager Candidate
- High Springs City Manager Defends Changes For Police Department
- Newberry Names City Manager