Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
Calling all non-profits located in Alachua County.
The county funded CAPP program, which stands for Community Agency Partnership Program, has $900,000 to give to qualifying non-profits this year. Organizations that provide food, health care and housing were accepted last year.
Alachua County Communications Coordinator Mark Sexton said,"They've added the category of child physical safety or academic education. So now there are four distinct categories of services that the commission is looking to provide."
Applications are due May 25th by 5 PM sharp.
For more information visit Your text to link...
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Non-profit Group Claims GRU Customers Are Improperly Taxed
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- Local Non-Profit Opens Coffee Shop To Help Vets
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit
- Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan
- Help For Non-Profits
- GPD's Non-Profit Program On The Hook For $2,500
- Non-Profit Gym Celebrating Success
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts