Disabled Speaking Out
Being disabled is not a crime, but some of the state's disabled people say they feel they're being treated like it is.
Governor Scott ordered emergency cuts to the Agency for Persons with Disabilities, which has been running over budget for years, and faces a $174 million dollar deficit.
However, people with disabilities say the cuts will dramatically change their lives.
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Domestic Violence Victims Speak Out
- Friends and Family of 1st Grader Killed on I-75 Speak Out
- Victims' Mothers Speak Out
- Family of 20 Year Old Sentenced to Death Speaks Out
- Father of Molestation Victim Speaks Out
- Family Speaks Out Against Taser Use
- Marion County Commission Candidates Speak Out
- Family of Murdered Four Year Old Speaks Out