Disabled Speaking Out
Being disabled is not a crime, but some of the state's disabled people say they feel they're being treated like it is.
Governor Scott ordered emergency cuts to the Agency for Persons with Disabilities, which has been running over budget for years, and faces a $174 million dollar deficit.
However, people with disabilities say the cuts will dramatically change their lives.
- Tasty Buddha Owner Speaks Out
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out
- Family Speaks Out on Inmate Death in Ocala
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking
- Father of Molestation Victim Speaks Out
- Family Speaks Out Against Taser Use
- Marion County Commission Candidates Speak Out
- Hawthorne Voters Speak Out
- Neighbor Speaks Out about Accused Child Molester