Disabled Speaking Out
Being disabled is not a crime, but some of the state's disabled people say they feel they're being treated like it is.
Governor Scott ordered emergency cuts to the Agency for Persons with Disabilities, which has been running over budget for years, and faces a $174 million dollar deficit.
However, people with disabilities say the cuts will dramatically change their lives.
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Residents Speak Out Against Koppers Superfund Site
- Residents Speak out Against EPA Proposal
- Mothers Speak Out About Sons' Deaths; Plan Memorial Ride
- Accused Scam Ringleader Speaks Out
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- "We've Become Notorious... He's Hijacked the Image of our City," Gainesville Resident Speaks Out
- Miller Family Speaks Out
- Gator Nation Speaks Out About Meyer