Identity Theft Increasing this Tax Season
Tax day is stressful enough for many taxpayers. But it was even worse for a growing number of people who were victims of a scam.
14 Alachua County taxpayers have reported that as they tried to file their income tax returns, someone else had already beaten them to it.
Your text to link...
- Holiday Season Brings Identity Theft
- Identity Theft Ring Compromises UF&Shands Patient Records
- Florida Ranked Number One in Identity Theft
- 5,000 Shands Patients Compromised in Identity Theft Incident
- Identity Theft Ring in Alachua County Comes to a Halt
- Man Accused of Identity Theft Released from Jail, Says He's a Victim
- Suspects Sentenced in Massive Identity Theft Ring
- Fla. Woman Accused of Selling Phony IPhones In Identity Theft Scam
- Copy Machines And Identity Theft
- Increased Bike Thefts at UF