Jolt For Businesses And Students
The end of the spring semester is a time most downtown business owners dread as a lot of their customers leave town for several months for the summer break.
In downtown Gainesville coffee shop Volta, like so many other businesses in the area have prepared for a decrease in sales when students leave after the spring semester.
But for now, the owner has seen about a ten percent increase in his sales during the two week's surrounding finals.
Finals week for Santa Fe and the University of Florida begins Monday of next week.
- Online Grocery Business Helps "Lazy" Students
- Buchholz Students Keep Their Mind on Business During Panel Discussion
- UF Business Students Get Advice from "Soleful" Entrepreneur
- Football Season Benefits Local Businesses & Student Organizations
- Business Owners & Doctors Are Welcoming Back Students
- Students out? Business down
- Businesses Brace for Busy Florida-Georgia Gameday Weekend
- County Aiming to Hire more Local Businesses
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game