Marion County School District Ranks Third in State for Lowest Administrative Cost
Marion County School District leaders are proud of how much they pay their administrators. The County has been identified as third in the State of Florida for having the lowest administrative costs per student by the Florida Department of Education.
Marion County was listed just behind Orange and St. Lucie Counties.
Alachua County ranked 45 of 67 total counties. Dixie County was among those that had the highest administrative cost per student.
Over the last couple of years, the district has made changes in administrative staffing by not filling already vacant positions, and not increasing employees salaries.
- North Central Florida public high schools rank nationally
- Marion County Schools get Top Ranking
- Florida Ranks Lowest in County for Buying Local- Why?
- Two-Thirds of Marion County Fired Teachers Hired Back
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- The true cost of justice in Marion County
- Third Victim Of Tragic I-75 Crash, Remembered
- Serious Two Car Accident Might Have Involved a Third Vehicle
- Third suspect arrested in sexual battery case in Marion County
- Third victim dies in Chardon High School Shooting