Neighbors Detail House Where 15 Year Old Was Brutally Murdered
Two of the six people arrested for the murder of 15 year old Seath Tyler Jackson are on suicide watch at the Marion County jail. 20 year old Justin Soto and 18 year old Michael Bargo are being closely monitored by corrections officers.
Three others sit in jail, while Marion County crime scene investigators comb through more evidence at the murder scene. Detectives are not done looking to see if anyone else could have been involved and neighbors describe the murder scene as a place of chaos.
The house where Seath Jackson was brutally murdered is said by neighbors to be a party house, loud and disruptive. They say they heard arguing the night of the murder, but it was nothing out of the ordinary.
Marion County Sheriff's detectives finished interviewing all six suspects, five of whom are being held without bond. 37 year old James Haven charged with accessory after the fact, was released Wednesday on 10,000 dollars bond. Detectives believe a possible motive is that ring leader Michael Bargo hated Jackson because he had dated his girlfriend, and now one of the suspects, 15 year old Amber Wright.
A candlelight vigil was held Wednesday night in remembrance of Seath Jackson, some of the candles were still burning today.
- 96-Year-Old Woman Brutally Attacked Still Alive
- The 96 year old woman from Newberry who was brutally attacked in July, died today...
- 92 Year Old Woman Accused of Shooting at Neighbor Over A Kiss
- 8-Year-Old Boy Set on Fire While Playing in Neighbors' Yard
- 89 Year Old Man Dies in House Fire
- Family of Murdered Four Year Old Speaks Out
- Arrest Made In 3 Year Old Murder
- 82 Year Old Man Murdered In Suwannee County
- 14-year-old Charged with Attempted Murder
- 19 year old Arrested for Waldo Murder