New UF Policy to Ensure Student Safety
It's long been a practice, but now it's an official policy. When a student at the University of Florida gets medical care after drinking too much or even overdosing on drugs, they won't get in trouble at school.
The Medical Amnesty Policy announced today isn't a "get out of jail free card," but school officials hope it will be enough to make the difference in student safety.
For more information visit Your text to link...
- UPD releases new safety app for students
- New State Policy on High School Majors Mean New Name for Loften
- Health Policy Cancellations: New Blow for Administration
- New School Uniform Policy Could Have Unintended Consequences
- New policies at Lake City daycare
- Backpack Program Ensures Kids Won't Go Home Hungry for the Holidays
- Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
- Elementary School Students Learn About Bike Safety
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death
- BlueLight App, One More Step Towards Safety For Students