New Warning about Hookah Smoke
An increasingly popular way of smoking tobacco, especially in a college town, is carrying dangerous new warnings. Some would call it "alarming" given mainstream ideas regarding the method known as hookah. Pumping your lungs full of the smoke for about an hour, experts said is like smoking a hundred cigarettes. However, the new findings won't stop those who call hookah their vice.
"I'm pretty stubborn in my beliefs and I'm pretty untouchable," said 22-year old UF student and hookah smoker Ashley Egan.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Publix Warns Shoppers About Facebook Scam
- Warning About Brain Eating Amoebas
- Lawyers, Judges Warn About Scam Targeting Defendants
- New Contamination Warning for Suwannee and Withlacoochee Rivers
- Deputies Write 1,600 Tickets, Warn of New Law
- Sanford Warns Reporters About Contacting Workers
- Fla. Federal Courts Warn About Jury Scams
- Raising Awareness About New Health Laws in Florida
- New report confirms complaints about former VA employee
- Residents concerned about possibility of new highways