Ousted Housing Authority Director Responds to Allegations
Recently dismissed Executive Director of the Gainesville Housing Authority and current Executive Director of the Alachua County Housing Authority, Gail Monahan, is at the center of a controversy.
There are clearly serious issues to be resolved with the agency that distributes millions in federal housing funds to low income residents.
But it's still unclear to what level Monahan is responsible.
Today Monahan responded to serious allegations...
- Gainesville Housing Authority Chooses New Executive Director
- Drug Agents Respond to Residential Fire, Find Marijuana Grow House
- Leadership Changes on the Way for Housing Authority
- Gainesville Housing Authority Feeling the Heat
- City Takes Closer Look at Gainesville Housing Authority
- Woman Dies In House Fire; Authorities Looking For Person Of Interest
- Gainesville Housing Authority Faces Million Dollar Shortfall
- Gainesville Housing Authority holds inaugural spelling bee
- Arizona Sheriff Responds to Shocking Allegations
- Man Sets House on Fire, Kills Responding Deputy