Pulled Over, Get Out In Alachua County
The next time you get pulled over in Alachua County, expect to be asked out of your vehicle. A new policy for sheriff's deputies requires they ask all drivers to step out of their cars for the safety of both parties. The procedure has always come strongly recommended and practiced in training for deputies, but increased officer violence made the training a written policy.
- Sheriff Gets Pulled Over
- VA Pulls Funding for Homeless Veteran Facility, Cites "Minimal Progress"
- Election Day Over, But Vote Counting Continues
- Sheriff, commission reach agreement over budget appeal
- Same Sex Couple Gets Married and Gets a Family
- Suspect Pulls Out Pregnant Woman's Hair Weave
- Woman pulls fake gun on drive-thru employee after not getting french fries
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
- DeCastro Hopes 8,000 Absentee Ballots Get Tossed Out
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back