Rapist Wanted, Neighbors Take Notice
A first in years for the city of Gainesville, a random rapist is wanted accused of forcing himself into a stranger's home. The crime has some neighbors on edge in the 1200 block of SW 1st Ave. Neighbors said they've seen an uptick in burglaries recently but this violent crime is shocking.
"I usually carry pepper spray on me and I have a taser in the house just on hand just in case," said resident Becky Brothers.
To see a full report including a composite sketch of the rapist, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Northwest Gainesville Rapist Wanted
- Deadly Crash; Neighbors Want Answers.
- Neighbors Want Homeowner to Clean Up
- Water Main Break Causes Boil Water Notice In Hampton
- Bronson Water Notice
- Boil Water Notice Issued For The City of Waldo
- Waterline Break Leaves Archer Residents Under Boil Water Notice, Repairs on the Way
- Archer Boil Water Notice Remains in Effect
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Near The Koppers Superfund Site
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors