Rapist Wanted, Neighbors Take Notice
A first in years for the city of Gainesville, a random rapist is wanted accused of forcing himself into a stranger's home. The crime has some neighbors on edge in the 1200 block of SW 1st Ave. Neighbors said they've seen an uptick in burglaries recently but this violent crime is shocking.
"I usually carry pepper spray on me and I have a taser in the house just on hand just in case," said resident Becky Brothers.
To see a full report including a composite sketch of the rapist, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Northwest Gainesville Rapist Wanted
- Neighbors Want Homeowner to Clean Up
- Deadly Crash; Neighbors Want Answers.
- Bronson Water Notice
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Rape Victim Says Rapists Should Not Have Custody Rights
- Officials Look For Rapist
- Victim Speaks Out in Hopes of Finding Rapist
- Suspected Rapist Arrested in Ocala
- Wife of Alleged Serial Rapist Files for Divorce