Same People Different Protest
Activists protesting the homeless meal limit are turning their attention to wealthy developers as the sole supporters of the limit. Protesters from the Coalition to End the Meal Limit NOW! picketed against management companies McGurn and Collier today, after some comments made in the documentary "Civil Indigent" were made public.
The meal limit debate is not over, some say it's just getting started between activists for ending the meal limit and some downtown developers who protesters say have more influence on the topic than deserved.
For more information, you can watch the video to the right.
- Same Crime, Different Victim
- Different Helmets, Same Team- Fighting Santa Fe Swamp Fire
- Same Sex Marriages Gain Equal Standing in the Eyes of Federal Government
- Supreme Court Weighs in on Same Sex Marriage
- Same Gender Classes
- Same Suspect in Two Fast Food Robberies
- Child charged in bus fight rides same bus again
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Responds to Two Fires at Same Location
- GPD: Crime Rate Lower Compared to Same Time Last Year
- The Same Deputy Will Now Remain in Elementary Schools