Same People Different Protest
Activists protesting the homeless meal limit are turning their attention to wealthy developers as the sole supporters of the limit. Protesters from the Coalition to End the Meal Limit NOW! picketed against management companies McGurn and Collier today, after some comments made in the documentary "Civil Indigent" were made public.
The meal limit debate is not over, some say it's just getting started between activists for ending the meal limit and some downtown developers who protesters say have more influence on the topic than deserved.
For more information, you can watch the video to the right.
- Different Helmets, Same Team - Fighting Santa Fe Swamp Fire
- Same Crime, Different Victim
- Supreme Court Weighs in on Same Sex Marriage
- Same Gender Classes
- Same Suspect in Two Fast Food Robberies
- New Sheriff's Office Allegations, Same Family
- A Gainesville Woman Wants To Keep The Same Name On Her License
- New Name, Same Mission..."The Dignity Project- Second Generation"
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Child charged in bus fight rides same bus again