Silent No More Awareness Campaign
It's called "Silent No More." So they are speaking out.
This afternoon at the University of Florida, two women and two men from Jacksonville were brought in to speak about their abortion experiences to students. The event was organized by student group the Pro-Life Alliance.
Silent No More Awareness Campaign Regional Coordinator Mary Lopez Huston said, "We don't speak or tell our stories for any political reason. For any other reason than for people to know the truth. We probably were the ones that were the most scared to tell anyone about our abortion experience."
The speakers wore pins that said "I regret my abortion." and "I regret lost fatherhood." Between 40 and 50 students stopped to hear their message.
For more information visit Your text to link... or Your text to link...
- New Campaign Hopes to Make Drivers More Aware of Motorcyclists
- Skin Cancer Awareness: More Than Melanoma
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Heart to Heart Silent Auction
- Safe Sleep Campaign Kicks Off
- Push America Gear Up Florida Campaign
- Marco Rubio Makes Campaign Stop In Gainesville
- Rubio Makes Campaign Stop In Ocala
- Salvation Army's Megan's Angel Campaign
- Local Stores Campaign For Your Holiday Dollar