Teen Murdered in Marion County
A 15-year-old teenager was gruesomely murdered in Marion County. Now six people have been arrested in connection to the murder.
Seath Tylor Jackson of Belleview was lured into a home in Summerfield by two girls, 15-year-old Amber Wright and 18-year-old Charlie Ely. Once inside, things turned deadly. Reports state Jackson was hit in the head with a wooden object, then shot several times. Jackson tried to escape but was held down by another suspect and shot again.
His body was put in a sleeping bag then burned in a fire pit. Detectives searched for the teen's remains this morning which had been shoveled into paint cans and spread out on different properties in Marion County.
Arrested: the alleged ring leader, 18-year-old Micheal Bargo, 18-year-old Charlie Ely and 20-year-old Justin Soto. Also arrested are 15-year-old Amber E. Wright and 16-year-old Kyle Hooper. They've all been charged with 1st Degree Murder. James Haven, 37, the step father of Kyle and Amber was charged with accessory to the murder after the fact. He was released this morning on a 10 thousand dollar bond.
Authorities believe the murder was planned.
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- Marion County Teens Accused of Murder In Court Today
- Who's to Blame for the Murder of Marion County Teen?
- Marion County Murder Suspect Captured
- Marion County Murder Suspect On The Loose
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Grisly Details in Teen Murder Trial
- Ocala Teens Slit Mother's Throat, Charged With Attempted Murder
- Teens Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Teen Convicted of Murder in Birthday Party Shooting