Uncensored Women's Event
The average American watches over 4 hours of TV a day and that is a lot of messages being heard each day....not all of them are positive. Eastside High School believes prevention is key to counteract some of those messages.
Today the whole 9th grade women's class went to UF to learn about issues facing teenagers from nutrition to drugs and alcohol use to body image being distorted from images portrayed in the media. This workshop called Health Uncensored is a first of its kind put on by UF med students. While the girls were gone the 9th grade boys had an NFL style combine.
- Women's Health Handbook P2: The 30's
- Women's Health Handbook Part 4: Tips for the 50's
- Women's Health Handbook Part 3: Tips for the 40's
- Women's Health Handbook Part 1: What to expect in your 20's
- Women's Advantage Annual Health Fair
- Women's Voter Groups to Resume Registering Voters
- Women in Business Event on Friday
- Gator Men's and Women's Hoops Win on Sunday
- Gators Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Win SEC Tournament Titles
- Gator Men's and Women's Tennis Advance to NCAA Round of Sixteen