Williston's elected leaders can't seem to get along. They've just hired a new city attorney and are saying goodbye to their city manager, but not until they decide on his severance pay. A special meeting was called this morning to finalize the release amount for city manager Marcus Collins, but old business got in the way. There was finger-pointing, accusations, and yelling. Williston has had a rough couple of months, but it seems their biggest problem may be the one going on between city leaders.
- Unfinished Construction
- Businesses Brace for Busy Florida-Georgia Gameday Weekend
- County Aiming to Hire more Local Businesses
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- Local Business Owner on ABC's "Shark Tank"
- Rubio Discusses Impact of Affordable Care Act on Businesses
- Board of Governors Pass Business Plan for UF Online Degree Program
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Flooding bad for business