Using Change To Make Change
The Youth ChalleNGe Academy at Camp Blanding encourages at risk teens to set goals and make life changes.
But to help the Cadets enrolled into the program achieve lifelong success, outreach does not end when teens graduate.
Most kids don't have the financial resources to attend college or vocational school, so the program offers scholarships.
Today the Compass Foundation presented Youth ChalleNGe with a ten thousand dollar donation to help fund scholarships for former Cadets who choose to continue their education.
- Florida Lawmakers Make Moves to Restrict Use of Drones
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- Environmental Protection Leaders Ask Residents to Use Less Water
- Red Light Cameras Could Soon Be Used In Gainesville
- Shands Cair uses new technology
- Family Speaks Out Against Taser Use
- Using new technology in old case
- Parents Using Kids To Steal
- Man Arrested By Use of K-9