Wanted Time and Time Again
Wanted by the law, thousands of people are but perhaps none wanted as many times as a man from Newberry. 57-year old Charles Jackson was arrested Tuesday on his 84th arrest warrant. Police and prosecutors said Jackson's long record isn't that unbelievable. While many people find themselves in and out of the system, deputies said Jackson's arrest should serve as a reminder they'll be knocking.
"If he has 84 warrants and we go and arrest him and if he gets 84 more warrants, we are going to arrest him 84 more times," said investigator Lynn Schipman with the Alachua County Sheriff's Office.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- GRU Prices Going Up Again
- Making Cold Cases Hot Again
- Dixie County Family Fights AvMed Again For Daughter's Health Care
- GRU GM Picked, Again
- UF Security Procedures Getting Another Look--Again
- Ivory Arrested Again
- Alachua Call Center Up and Running Again
- Update: Tent City Residents Forced to Move...Again
- State Revenue Up Again
- Working through the holidays is fun again!