Women Videotaped While Tanning for More Than a Decade
Bradford county residents were in disbelief Wednesday after a Starke man said he knew his secret videotaping was wrong but did it anyways. 47-year old Doyce Griffis said he recorded women who spent $2.50 a session to tan in his barn for years. Some Starke residents weren't surprised by the arrest and said rumors have been swirling for years.
"I was wrong and I knew I was wrong," said Griffis inside the Bradford County Jail.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- More Than Two Decades Later, Superbowl Ring Returned To Rightful Owner
- CVS Manager Admits To Videotaping Women In The Restroom
- More than 50,000 Dead People on Florida Voters List
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- Chatroulette Offers More Than Many Bargained For
- Sunscreen May Be More Important Than You Think
- More Than Just A "Flasher" Says Victim
- Chicken Lovers Line Up For More than Just the Sandwich
- More Than Just Kids Heading Back to School
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good