Benefit for Summer Keller's Children
A young mother from Dixie County was murdered just one month ago.
Now family and friends are trying to raise money for Summer Keller's four children.
All donations and proceeds from the event will go to the children, who are staying with relatives.
If you would like to donate to Brianna, Austin, Allison and Madison contact their grandparents:
Mattie & Alan Howell
5589 SW 40th Street
Bell, FL 32619
- Ten-year-old's clay ornaments sold to benefit children
- Fall Festival Benefits Parents of Special Needs Children
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Children with Special Needs Benefit from Annual Fair
- Marion County May Benefit from National Rodeo's Possible New Venue
- Sheriff's Office Auction Benefits Local Gun Dealers
- UF Basketball's Winning Streak Benefits Local Businesses
- Two UF Professors on Oprah's Summer Reading List
- UF's Summer Band Camp Canceled After Money Disagreement
- TV20's Hard Knocks: Summer Conditioning With Buchholz Football