Buckle Up Or Get Busted
In the last week alone three people have died on North Central Florida roadways, two were not wearing a seat belt.
Today Alachua County Sheriff's Office was stopping drivers and their passengers along several problem areas in the county and giving tickets for people who weren't buckled up.
Across the state 85 percent of people wear their seat belt but there's still a lot of driver's who say they just don't want to strap in before taking off.
If you do get stopped during the nation-wide Click It or Ticket campaign you'll be issued a 104 dollar ticket.
The safety effort began May 23rd and runs through June 5th.
- Buckle Up
- Buckle Up or Pay Up
- Consumer Alert: Seat Buckle Recall
- Birds Euthanized After Rooster Fight Busted
- Marijuana Bust in Citra Connected to National Fraudster
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County
- Family members arrested following drug bust in Lawtey
- Drug Bust in Columbia County
- Drug Bust at Gainesville Apartment
- Meth Bust in Chiefland