Calico Jack's Restaurant Closed After Failing Inspection
Published May 2nd, 2011
Calico Jack's on SW 2nd Avenue in Gainesville was closed down last Thursday after being cited for 13 critical violations. Some customers say the inspector's findings are very unappetizing.
- After 82 Years, Gainesville Restaurant Will Close
- New Law On Restaurant Inspection Checks
- Long time Gainesville Restaurant May Close
- Taylor Bean Closing Affects Area Restaurant
- Aviara Apartments Owner Facing Fines After Failing To Correct Violations
- Statewide Wage Theft Bill Fails, Paving the Way for Alachua County's Ordinance
- Local restaurants showcase cozy meals at 'Souper Fun Sunday'
- New Study Says It's OK to Fail
- Diver's father wants cave closed after deaths
- Restaurant's Fundraiser for Ocala Olympian a Success