Calico Jack's Restaurant Closed After Failing Inspection
Published May 2nd, 2011
Calico Jack's on SW 2nd Avenue in Gainesville was closed down last Thursday after being cited for 13 critical violations. Some customers say the inspector's findings are very unappetizing.
- After 82 Years, Gainesville Restaurant Will Close
- Long time Gainesville Restaurant May Close
- Taylor Bean Closing Affects Area Restaurant
- Statewide Wage Theft Bill Fails, Paving the Way for Alachua County's Ordinance
- New Study Says It's OK to Fail
- Colorado Shooter Buys Gun After He Fails Oral Exam
- Center Stage Closes After Three Decades
- Southbound Lanes of I-75 Remain Closed After Deadly Crashes
- Arbor House Expected to Close Doors After Catholic Charities Ends Contract
- Ready For Hurricane Season? Inspect Your Trees.