Click It or Ticket
Law enforcement agencies nationwide are buckling down to enforce buckling up starting May 23rd.
The "Click it or Ticket" campaign wants to make sure you wear your seat belt anytime you're on the road. In 2009, seat belts saved over 12 thousand lives.
The campaign goes through June 5th.
- Click It or Ticket Campaign Begins Friday
- Click It or Ticket
- Click It Or Ticket
- Answers To Hurricane Season, Just A Click Away
- "Clicking" Required for H.S. Diploma
- Troopers Ticketing Aggressive Driving
- Deputies Write 1,600 Tickets, Warn of New Law
- Last Chance for SEC Title Game Tickets
- Tickets Still Unsold For Sugar Bowl
- Santa Fe College Students Get a Ticket to Ride...