Columbia County Logistics Program Needs More Funds
Students at the Columbia County High School are two-thirds of the way towards raising enough money to build a new facility. The program started last year and has about sixty students enrolled. That number is expected to double for next year, and the program is still shuttling students to a building off campus.
Teachers have to drive students 20 minutes to and from a building a school board building, and are hoping to build a new one on campus. They've raised two hundred of the three hundred thousand needed to build s new facility. They are hoping to break ground this summer, and have the building ready for students in the fall.
- Logistics Program at Columbia County Highschool
- After School Program Loses Funding, Needs Help
- More Dogfighters in Columbia County
- More than 150 mailboxes vandalized in Columbia County
- Serving More, But Needing More
- One Stop Funds to be Used by Homeowner Rehab Program
- Funding for School Resource Deputy Program
- State Senators Look To Cut Funding For Homeless Programs
- UF Beef Program given additional state funding
- Zimmerman Trial Day 3: Jurors Say They Need More Information