Drivers Love To Hate Lovebugs
They swarm North Central Florida in the hundreds of thousands in just a short period of time.
We're not talking about a mutant invasion, but for some drivers an invasion of love-bugs is just as scary.
The best way to protect your car from the pesky pest is to wax it once a week and wash your car as soon as you notice the issue.
The acidity of the bug can eat away at paint and since last week, more and more love-bugs are flying around North Central Florida.
The season started at the end of April, so don't be surprised to see more of the peculiar pest around North Central Florida until August.
- State Attorney's Office Files Petition in Hate Crime Against Teacher
- "Hateful" Sign Causes Neighborhood Uproar
- Community Comes Foward To Discuss Hate Sign
- POSSIBLE HATE CRIME
- Family Members Wait Anxiously To Hear From Loved Ones In Haiti
- "Love, Not Dove" T-Shirts
- "He Loved Everything about Being a Soldier," Fallen Hero's Body Returns Home
- Sante Fe's "Operation Carepak" Is Sending Love to Soldiers
- (Don't) Love That Dirty Water
- A Love For Their Country, And One Another